Join the PeriGen team as a full-time IT Project Manager and discover the satisfaction of doing work worth doing. In addition to days filled with smart people, meaty challenges, and innovative solutions, you’ll know you’re helping US hospitals provide better care for mothers and newborn babies.
This position manages implementations and upgrades of PeriGen hospital software in the US and Canada.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage a detailed project plan in accordance with contracted scope
- Ensure that assigned projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path activities
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate change control procedures
- Plan, conduct and document weekly project team status calls
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Proactively identify, resolve and escalate, when necessary, any issues and conflicts on the project
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Measure project resource and financial performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Minimum 3 years of Project Management experience
- Proven project management experience in software implementations, including interfaces.
- Medical device / hospital software implementations is a plus
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in client-server based software implementations
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal/telephone communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite including MS Project
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- PMP certification is a plus, but not required
- Home-based position
- Includes up to 50% overnight travel based on implementation schedule.
- Must be able to rent a car and fly.
- Commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package